The health, safety and well-being of Oak Park, River Forest and our neighboring communities is our highest priority.
We continue to follow the Restore Illinois Plan, and guidance from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) to curb the spread of COVID-19, and protect the lives and livelihoods of our fellow community members.
To ensure our board, staff, and fellow community members can safely work and safeguard their neighbors and loved ones, the Community Foundation is taking the following preventive measures:
- The Foundation office is closed to visitors through August 31st, 2020
- The Foundation is refraining from hosting or attending in-person group meetings until further notice
- Foundation staff will continue working remotely until July 5th, 2020
- Beginning July 6th, Foundation staff will return to the office with rotating schedules and teleworking, to minimize physical proximity, and will be required to wear masks, sanitize work areas, and wash hands regularly
- Foundation staff will stay home if they show any signs of illness, such as a mild cough or low grade fever
Our daily operations continue without disruption, and we are steadfast in our commitment and service to our donors and nonprofit community.
Please call the Foundation if you have any questions about Foundation-related operations or events at 708-848-1560. We are happy to help you.
Antonio Martinez, Jr.
President and CEO